Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Nice to see...

  1. #21
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It has been a heck of ride. Although sometimes, very, very frustrating one. Glad to have "met" a lot of interesting people on here.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Sean Pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sean Pa:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L G:
    The gang's all here this week just about. How many years have we all been interacting now? 7 by my recollection. Started out on Cincinnati.com in the spring of 1999. Sure is a different world now than it was then, personally and in the larger sense.


    Regardless of our collective and individual differences/spats, it is nice that after all this time we all continue to come back to this board. Sometimes familiarity is nice even if it annoys you. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I give it a week [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn out by two days [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The cincinnati.com board is back, isn't it?

    I tried to register yeasterday, but had all sorts of troubles.

  4. #24
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I do recall him always complaining that I was the one that cried and had hissy fits, but here we are again. He has deleted yet another username. Shame.

  5. #25
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is he angry about something?

  6. #26
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is he angry about something?

  7. #27
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can only imagine that it is the typical way for someone whos wrong and knows they are wrong, cutting tail and running.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by G L G:
    It's an addiction. One of many I cannot seem to break entirely.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Needs to be said:

    <font size="4">CDS, I wish I could quit you!</font>

  9. #29
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dulcinea:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L G:
    It's an addiction. One of many I cannot seem to break entirely.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Needs to be said:

    <font size="4">CDS, I wish I could quit you!</font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have such a way with words, Dulc.

    I'd be much better off if I just quit, and I have quit about 20 times. Someday it'll stick, I promise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •